Current term of office: January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2026
P.O. Box 21664776 Osceola , MO
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
See map: Google Maps
- The role of the elected Treasurer is to serve the citizens of the County by performing all duties set forth by Missouri Statutes, mainly, but not limited to, Chapter 54 RSMo.
- The Treasurer fulfills administrative and executive duties for the County and exercises oversight and caretaker roles in regard to County funds.
- Custodian of County revenues
- Maintains records and reports on revenues and expenditures
- Monitor, balance, and reconcile all activity in County bank accounts
- Make daily deposits/disbursements as needed.
- Collateralization of all County monies
- Provide data on various County Revenues and monitor all incoming revenue streams
- Monthly disbursements of Tax Collections to the County Schools/Hospitals/Library/Fire Districts/Health Department and Seven Special Road Districts as well as other monthly bills